I was born in Columbus, Ohio. On May 17, 1991. The first house I remember was 5675 Sandalwood Blvd in Franklin County. I lived there until I was eight. Right after i was baptized we moved to 2138 Berlin Station Rd in Delaware, Ohio. I lived there until I was 16. That house was great! It was set on the highest point of three acres. The hill in the front was great for sledding and the stream was great for catching crawdads or kayaking in when heavy rain caused it to flood.
Brode was our first dog. He was very protective. He moved with us to Delaware but had to be put down because of a large tumor behind his eye. After a little while we adopted Jake. He is the only one of our pets that is still around. Baloo came while we also had Jake, but he had to be out down a year after we adopted him. Lucy was one of the most famous cats. She had loads of kittens. Boog and Prince were two of her kittens that stuck around. Boog had a small black mark by her nose and so her name was very appropriate.
Our chores weren't assigned, we were just given jobs to do. They would vary from day to day. I learned form a young age how to clean the kitchen and do laundry by watching my mom.
I went to four elementary schools, two middles schools, three high schools and so far, just one college. We moved to Delaware, Ohio when I was eight and so I transfered from Forest Park Elementary to Arrowhead. I moved around elementary schools because of border disputes and eventually landed in the Delaware City Schools. I started high school at Delaware Hayes, as a Junior I went to Centennial High School in Boise, Idaho and I graduated from Cibola High School in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I currently attend Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. I didn't really do much in High School. I started running as a Junior, but just with my twin sister Michelle. We ran our first marathon our Senior year of high school.
That is a little about me.

No comments:
Post a Comment